Who you are :
- We don’t care if you have professional experience with event development, what matters to us is that you are thrilled by structuring, planning and executing an event from the beginning to the end, even more if it is in the field of sustainability. You enjoy to be independent in the development of your work, but at the same time you are a good team player who loves to be part of a team and build great events.
Why you should join:
- Have you always wondered how you could help in the achievement of the UN 17 SDGs? Do you also believe that events are the perfect tool to reunite people and accelerate the awareness and sharing of a topic? if your answers were YES, you should apply immediately. We will give you the possibility to share the knowledge of the SDGs thought your event management and organization skills. With this opportunity you will have the possibility to develop your interests for an important cause.
What to expect from the program:
- From this position you’ll develop your event and project coordination & management skills.
- You’ll develop your problem-solving skills and project management skill by deciding how to lead your work and how to develop an event.
- You’ll develop your IT skills by using Microsoft Office tools.
- You’ll develop good team building skills by cooperating with 20+ more students.
- You’ll develop good communication skills by involving political & educational institutions & engaging International stakeholders.
- Last but not last, you’ll get a reference and a great professional experience to add to your CV, in addition to increasing your network.